Excessive Belching and probiotics
I have been burping excessivly for over 5 years. Also have had burping even after drinking water- not a large amount of water.Has any one tried probiotics, to help with the excessive belching? This evening, I started belching after going to the ymca and it was so extreamly humid and hot, my belly started bloating excessively. I don't think I was swallowing air, but it was deffinately going in my abdomin.It made me feellike I couldn't breath tell I got the very large belches out.That was around4:30pm and it is 10pm and have still been uncomfortable, and belching.And does anyone else feel so uncomfortable,unable to breath, until the forcing out of the air in the abdomin which bring some relief. This was the first time it was caused by heat.

This discussion is related to constant belching...gerd causing aerophagia?.
Have a breath test for H. pylori. This is, as I believe, the most common cause of chronic belching.
I have just started taking probiotics.  They have seemed to help almost instantly.  i was belching, vomiting and full of gas.  i still don't think my digestive system is working quite right, but it is an improvement.
I found  this Natural EsophaGuard from Life Extention.  it works for acid reflex.

I will also try to purchase probiotic, and see how it will help me with my belching.

yes, i have the excate same bleching as you, a BIG BURP let out lots of air, and felt better.  and also constantly burping, especially at night. :(