Gastroenterology Community
Excessive Farting

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Excessive Farting

I am 20 years old, female, a college student. My peers often tells me that I smell like feces. I am farting all the time and I cannot control it. I took Kremil S for it thinking that it is Flatulence (I have not been to a doctor, this is only based from what i have consulted from a Medical book) however, I have stopped it since it does not work for me. I am not exercising everyday. There is also a liquid that comes from my vagina that smells foul/fishy (masangsang). Whenever I am hungry or full, that's when I experienced most, an excessive farting while after taking a bath or washing my vagina, that's when my vagina gives off that foul, stinky color white liquid. PLEASE HELP ME? I DON'T KNOW MY SICKNESS AND I WANT TO GET RID OF IT. I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO A DOCTOR. THANKS :)
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Flatulence is not a diagnosis, it is just a fancy way of saying fart.  I would recommend eliminating all lactose (milk, butter, ice cream, yogurt, cheese) from your diet to see if it helps.  Good luck.
Actually, I am ok now about flatulence. I ate slower and chew the food better. It helped alot. My problem now is that I smell stinky. There is a liquid coming from my vagina that is stinky when the wind blows at me. After I took a bath or wash my private part, it goes. Its white. when I am not at ease, anxiety overcomes me or when i am nervous, this also happens. What should i do to stop it or just to neutralize the smell?
This is the gastroenterology community, so I don't know the answer to you question about your vagina liquid.  You should see a gynecologist about this.
wow. it sounds like your in a dilema, its too bad you cant see a doctor because you dont have the moola !... I assume you live in the states? if so that would explain why, no universal health care and thats *****. You guys should get on obamas, case Im sure he blows some wicked stinkers and could relate lol