Excessive flatulance problem
excessive gas, bloating in abdominal area, strong oder to gas, pain on right side under rib.  Ultrasound showed no galstones

Flatulance can be up to 20 times an hour, for up to 12 hours a day
Have you thought about possible lactose intolerance or other food related issues? If yourr intestines are respondinding to the digestion of a food that it has difficulty with, this can produce excess gas, which sometimes can be pretty painfull. In real life there are many people who have wound up at the ER with pain in the abdomen, with the problem being gas. The next thing I might think is that possibly you intestines are hyperactive, which can also cause pain. What I first suggest is try adjusting your diet, avoid gas producing foods for a while, and see what happens. If after several attempts to alter your diet, you might want to consult a dietician, or if pain persists, a GI specialist.

Sara RN