Excessive gas and dizziness after stomach virus?
I am a 19 year old otherwise healthy female. About 28 days ago, I vomited and started to have diaherra. Thinking it was probably nothing serious and would go away, I just ate little rice/bananas/crackers/chicken broth over the next few days. But over the next few days I felt absolutely horrible. The nausea was constant and I was very week. I saw the doctor who took a urine test, said it was UTI and gave me antibiotics. I took it that night and the following morning but since I was feeling very weak and nauseous, I went to the hospital. There, they took another urine test and said it wasn’t a UTI and was probably due to some stomach virus. They gave me IV fluid replacements and advised me to stay on clear liquids for 3 days. After staying on clear liquids for 3 days, my stomach started feeling better but I was understandably, still, very weak. Ever since, I have started eating normally now but now I have horrible gas problems. I constantly feel like burping and passing gas. My stomach makes weird gassy noises. It’s not only after I eat. It stays there all the time. Plus, although I am drinking lots of water and fluids, my head starts spinning at various points in the day. I have normal blood pressure (a bit low but my blood pressure has always been a bit low) and temperature. However, my heartbeat stays around 80-85 beats/minute. Can this be indicative of anything serious or is this normal (for these many days) after having a stomach virus? How can I stop/prevent the gas? What is happening with my head? Please help.
The head spinning, low blood pressure, rapid heart beat, etc. could be a sign of dehydration.  Try drinking some electrolyte replacement drink such as gatorade - it not only replaces fluids, but also other essential electrolytes such as potassium and sodium.  It could also be that you're not taking in enough calories.

the gassines very well could be just your stomach trying to get used to eating and digesting "real" food again.  It quite often takes a while after a stomach virus for things to totally calm down.  I've heard that the stomach virus that's been going around (at least where I live) has quite often taken people about 6 weeks to fully recover from.

It's quite possible this is nothing serious, but you may still want to consider at least calling your primary physician and let them know what's going on and how you're feeling and see if they can give any further advice or instructions.

I hope you feel better real soon.