Extreme hunger and stomach cramps
If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it. I've been having severe stomach cramps for the past six months. I am also constantly hungry, no matter how much or how often I eat. I also can't seem to stop burping, ie, approximately 30 times a day. My stomach is also bloated. When I lay on my back, I seem to have a lot of gas and the crapms feel slightly better. I have been tested for seliac disease, an alergy for gluten and have had an endoscopy. All have come out clear. I'm in constant pain and no one knows what it could be, please help!
Well it sounds like you have intestinal problems. Is it worse with any type of food? Or just constant or random?

As far as celiac, you can test negative for celiac with a biopsy and still be gluten intolerent. You need to get the tests ran for gluten sensitivity, mainly the antibody tests for gliaden. Ask your doctor about those.

Also cramps + bloating can be caused by intestinal parasites. You might want to have a stool test ran to see if this is the case. Even though those are not very accurate.