FOUL ODOR COMING FROM STOMACH!
I have this problem which started last year november, their is foul odor coming from my mouth and nose. i though that i was only having a bad breath. but i always brush and floss my teeth. i even thought that i was having a nasal infection that causes foul odor. but after seeing a doctor and he took an xray of my nasal and chest, he found nothing. i took antibiotics thinking that i was only having a nasal infections, it didnt work. and now, i strongly believe that the foul odor coming from my nose everytime i exhale come from my stomach. since i notice nowadays that i often burp than usual. this problem makes me very loner and i always isolate my self away from people in order to avoid embarrassment because of foul odor that i have. i already experience the most embarrassment and i cant take another of it. please help me. im begging you, it really affect my attitude, character and i feel more helpless and depress. i beg you to help me. god bless you.
Keep a list of the foods you are eating and maybe you can narrow down what you are eating that is causing this smell.  Just a suggestion.  Good Luck!