Fainting and nausea

Over 2 weeks ago, i fainted while at work, it resulted in me smashing my face on the floor, loosing a front tooth and having stitches. A doctor at the time put it down to the room been hot, my bp was low at the time. However ever since i fainted on a daily basis i experience feeling nausea, i am never actually sick, but i feel really really sick and it come and goes throughout the day, and makes me feel extremely unwell, and too ill to work and therefore is affecting my day to day life. I thought i was maybe pregnant, but this came back negative. I have also been experiencing headaches and dizziness. But the main problem is the constant feeling of been sick every day.
I have had a diabetes test which came back negative. Last year i had my gall bladder removed, but my general health is usually ok. I am quite worried about what may be wrong, and if the fainting has caused something to go wrong?

Please help!!

Unwell asiya :O(