Feeling too full
I was wondering if anyone would know what could be wrong to cause you to feel too full after eating. This happens to me a couple of times a week. I also have nauesa, but have been on Prilosce since last week and that seems to be helping with the nausea. but  is not helping with the too full feeling. When I get this it can last one or two hours up to several hours. I've had an upper GI normal, a gallbladder ultrasound normal. Most days  I'm afraid to eat cuz I can't stand this feeling it's miserable. I'd rather strave than have this. I go to a G.I. doctor, but not til the end of Jan 08.
Look up gastroparesis.
I feel the same as you for the last 2 months.  They game me the prilosec and didn't help.  After endoscopy, colonoscopy, CT scan and a gastric emptying, they said that after 4 hours I still have almost 20% of the food in my stomach (lazy stomach I guess).  They do not know the reason why it happen and the gastro told me that all the good medicine that he used to prescribe are out of the market and that now they prescribe erythromycin.  I been taking a teaspoon for the last week and I still don't see any improvement and of course I do not understand why an antibiotic when I do not have any bacteria.  All my tests were good.  Try eating small portions and definitely nothing really heavy until you can see your doctor and perhaps he will find what is wrong with you.  I will let you know if the erythromycin works.  
Suzzie, I look for the gastroparesis as suggested by wanttofeelgoodagain and it sounds that that is exactly what I have, perhaps will help you look it up.  Good luck.