Feels like gas, stomach swollen/bloated, slight back pain
I have been experiencing what feels like bad gas pains all day long - I have taken Gas-X, which doesnt help, and when I pass gas it still does not relieve the pain.  Sometimes my back will hurt on my right side and if I lay down the gas pains and back pains will feel a lot better.  If I sit a certain way (like indian style with my elbows in my lap) or if I am bent over it will hurt worse and I start to sweat.  I have had a kidney infection before and the pain feels similar but this is actually worse than the pain from the kidney infection and it hurts more on both sides of the abdomen.  A few months ago I went to my doctor the pain was not as bad and it felt like a kidney infection.  I took a urine analysis and was given antibiotics and a few days later found that the urine analysis was normal and there was no infection.  But now the pain is getting worse and sometimes I even have heartburn which I experienced before but not as often.  I am going to see the doctor as soon as I can but I would like to have a least a little relief that this is not something major that I need to have addressed immediately!  Thanks
could be lots of stuff,,,kidnet stones,,,gullbaldder issues,,,i dont think gas,,,thats not going to migrate into your back,,so its more serious then gas....sorry.
the hearburn issue could equal gastro issues,,,witch would back up the gullblader issues.
id say though,,no matter what if it continues to worsen,,go to the hospital asap,,,,no taking chanses on stuff like that.
I'm a nutritionist.  God to a regular doctor.  See if he can help you.  If he can't, find a holistic dr that does a test called a Heidelberg Gastrogram (google this).  And NEVER take antibiotics unless the doctor can first prove to you that you have some type of bacterial infection.  Good luck!
In the meantime, try taking Activated Charcoal for the gas.  You may have to take 5 at a time to get relief.  Don't take if your on medication (cause it'll absorb that too).  It is not a cure.  But it might help with the symptoms.