Six weeks ago I had an incomplete miscarriage that my doctor found out was due to the presence of a pedunculated fibroid that was the size of a softball. It was discovered during the emergency D and C that was performed on me because I was bleeding uncontrollably. Three weeks post op I had an ultrasound which showed the presence of a smaller fibroid. My doctor just wants to watch it for now. However, my husband and I do want to have children again and I am afraid that if I conceive with this submucosal fibroid inside of me, that the same thing will happen all over again. I don't want to lose another baby if I can prevent it. Should I seek a second opinion? Should I insist on having the tumor removed? Please help! I really do want to have a baby, but not if my body isn't ready for it.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.