Fluttering Liver
For the last month my liver or right side under my rib cage is fluttering once and a while, almost like a baby is kicking. If I weren't over 50 and positive I am not PG, I would think we were expecting. Anyway, I  had my gallbladder out over 20 years ago so I don't think it is gall stones. It doesn't hurt, but bugs me. Since my gallbladder removal, I have had a terrrible problem with diarreah as well. 10 minutes after eating, you better get out of the way, I have to go. You might as well take a head of lettuce and throw it in the toilet and skip the trouble of eating it. It will go through in 2 hours.
I'm having the same fluttering issue right now. It's not painful at all and I'm assuming it's my liver. I had my gall bladder out about 10 years ago. I rarely drink (2-3 drinks a month on average), so I shouldn't have any alcohol-related issues with my liver.

I also have the same issue with the diarrhea. It's like clockwork. Eat a meal and then about 15-20 minutes later it's all pouring out the other end. I often attributed it to either a lactose or gluten intolerance that I really didn't want to get diagnosed (because I enjoy eating lactose and gluten). Would be interesting to hear if it might be something else.