Aa
A
A
Close
Fluttering Liver
For the last month my liver or right side under my rib cage is fluttering once and a while, almost like a baby is kicking. If I weren't over 50 and positive I am not PG, I would think we were expecting. Anyway, I  had my gallbladder out over 20 years ago so I don't think it is gall stones. It doesn't hurt, but bugs me. Since my gallbladder removal, I have had a terrrible problem with diarreah as well. 10 minutes after eating, you better get out of the way, I have to go. You might as well take a head of lettuce and throw it in the toilet and skip the trouble of eating it. It will go through in 2 hours.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm having the same fluttering issue right now. It's not painful at all and I'm assuming it's my liver. I had my gall bladder out about 10 years ago. I rarely drink (2-3 drinks a month on average), so I shouldn't have any alcohol-related issues with my liver.

I also have the same issue with the diarrhea. It's like clockwork. Eat a meal and then about 15-20 minutes later it's all pouring out the other end. I often attributed it to either a lactose or gluten intolerance that I really didn't want to get diagnosed (because I enjoy eating lactose and gluten). Would be interesting to hear if it might be something else.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources