For Anyone Who Has Ever Had Surgery
Hello I had gallbladder surgery Feb 2011. Im doing better then I was but I still have stomach problems. Havent been back to the doctor in a while for them to try to figure it out because usually all they would do is give me more acid reducers and send me on my way if all the tests came back good. A year after my surgery on one of my scars from one of the incision it itched and was swelled up it scared me but it barly itched and the swelling didnt last very long so I thought I just got bite by something. A few months later it happend again on the exact same incision. This has happend several times now randomly always the same scar incision. I was wondering if anyone knows what this could be or if anyone else have ever experienced the samething?
Does it ever look red or feel hot to the touch?  You could be developing mild infections.
I dont notice it feeling hot or really looking red. Just slightly pink from the scar. When its not swelled up the scar isent really noticeable and it doesnt itch or stay swelled up for very long.
Does it coincide with your period? I have seen endometriosis seed  trocar site. This would result in the endometrioma cycling just like the lining of the uterus. I have also seen this in incisions for c-sectionsand even one from an inguinal hernia repair. See your surgeon again. He may need to consider excising the area.
No it usually just happens randomly. I do apprecate your advice. I will talk to my surgeon.