Foul odor and lower abdomnal pain
I was asulted and went to get checked out. They took my blood and urine, also gave me 2 very strong meds to cure clap and something else. I havent got the results back yet but i did get a diflucan for a yeast infection due to the high dose of meds. But I have a discharge and I notice a fish smell odor. I am worried that I may have something now. I have Kflex and Cipro here at home. Should I take them both? I also have pain in my lower abdomen. Maybe I have a really bad yeast infection do to the strong meds? I get the results back in 3-4 days but if something is wrong I want to try to take what I have to prevent further damage. What do I do?
Thank You
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would not recommend taking any of the leftover antibiotics you have at home before talking to your doctor.  Antibiotics can definitely cause yeast infections.  I would recommend also talking to your doctor about starting on a probiotic.