Frequent Burping and Nausea
About six months ago I started experiencing severe bouts of nausea throughout the day that would be present regardless of whether I ate or fasted.  At times, the nausea was so bad I couldn't sleep or function properly causing me to miss work, etc.  I deciced to see a GI specialist and he ordered upper endoscopy with biopsy.  The results were negative for biopsy and he only saw a mild inflammation around esophagus.  I was put on Prilosec OTC and the nausea wouldn't subside - instead I started getting heartburn and piercing stomach/chest pains which I didn't have before.  The doc told me to get off of it and possibly start something more natural like Iberogast.  Based on my results, he said he doesn't suspect I have GERD (inflammation was very minimal) and that possibly it could be functional dyspepsia.  I got off Prilosec and eventually the nausea symptoms went away and I was fine up until 2 weeks ago.  Now, my main problem is frequent belching and brief episodes of nausea but these are much more manageable than last time.  The belching however is becoming problematic - the only time I get relief is by laying down.  The minute I get up it starts up again - it doesn't matter what I eat or whether I eat - it's pretty constant as long as I am upright.  Any thoughts on why the belching is affected by my posture?  Also, why does the nausea come and go in episodes and what is causing this belching???  It's a pretty big annoyance in my life plus I'm worried it could be a sign of something serious.  Also, around the time I get these episodes of nausea/belching I am experiencing bad breath and bad taste in my mouth.

Almost everyone thinks my digestive problems are stress related.  I do have to admit when the nausea/belching started this time I was under a huge amount of stress (work, wedding planning, sick dog) but now the stress has subsided and the belching/nausea is still present.  I have to add I've had digestive type issues (indigestion, occasional stomach pain) all throughout my childhood (I'm 30 now) and was tested for H. Pylori, had an ultrasound of my abdomen, even brain MRI and everything indicates I'm a healthy person.  What could be causing these periodic bouts of digestion problems?  

I appreciate any help.
This is crazy I have similar symptoms. Next week I will have a scope go down my throat. Burping, bad breath, and think bloating. Prilosac made me constipated so I stopped using. But Zantac seemed to help a little. I am surprised no one had any suggestions or similar experiences. I would be interested to read if any one had any successes.
I have the nausea problem as soon as I awake in the morning. That last all day sometimes. I have to constantly take phenegran