Gastroenterology Community
Frequent but improper bowl movement
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Frequent but improper bowl movement

Been having major issues going to the bathroom and passing normal stools.  Been going frequently and its very inconsistent.  Have pains in the stomach and Ive not been that hungry lately.  On top of that, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, i saw blood on the tissue. I need help, what can this be?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
All I can say is, see a gastroenterologist - there's so many conditions that can bring this on, and some of them are not very well known to GPs (I should know!)
Blank
and to add to it, its been real itchy down there all the time.  Especially when Im walking or sweating.  Its really really uncomfortable and I just want to itch it continously.  It feels like something is lodged down there and its hard to remove.

Should I go get some sort of cream or an oinment for which I should apply down there for temp or permanent relief?
Blank
It sounds like hemorrhoids which cause itching and bright red blood on the tissue.  I have found the best thing for the itch is Corizone 10 cream, instead of Prep H cream.  But see a Gastroenterolgist, because with you having pain along with bleeding there may be more to it than hemorrhoids. Don't even bother with your GP he would just refer you to one anyway.  But the cream will relieve the itch, and it's a small enough tube you can keep it in your purse or pocket to use throughout the day until you see the GI. Take care.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...