Frequent stool with gas and mucus
I have been having stomach problems for 1 month now. It all started with gas problems felts like diarrhea. Two days later, I started having frequent loose stool along with mucus and gas. Two weeks later, the smelly stool became solid along with gas, and sometimes mucus. Usually, especially in the morning, white liquid passes by followed by small solid stool. I go to the restroom mainly after I eat. I had stool and blood test and the results were negative. What do you think I should do? Visit the doctor again, who told me to wait for a month (the month period is over). Or wait for another couple of weeks? Do you think is bacterial infection?
Sounds quite a bit like what I went through. It started with a virus of some type, that morphed into gallbladder issues for my husband & colitis and food allergies for me. I'd recommend getting a colonoscopy (as much as I can recommend something so unpleasant!) because that's what it took to diagnose me. There's not much to do for it afterwards, though. At least they didn't give me some kind of prescription. I was just told to take Immodium as needed & increase my dietary fiber. Things have improved a bit, but I still have close calls. Good luck!
Thank you very much for the advice. I had this diarrhea problem last year as well. It lasted for about 3 months, then i was about normal. now it is coming back again. I am not sure if that could be colitis or any sort of food allergy. But i can't guess.
The best thing to do, of course, is see a Dr. My symptoms were off & on for about 3 months before it got so bad I had to go to the Dr.