Fresh Blood in stool
It doesn't happen every single time, but what does happen almost every time is a pain as it is passing out of me, sharp jolts of pain, then i wipe and check, at first there was little bits of blood, didnt think anything of it, now its starting to become more. it was all over the last stool, not inside it that im aware of but outside of it and on the tissue paper when i wiped and in the water alittle bit.it wasnt like gushing out, but enough to make me paranoid and feeling clammy. My friend said i might be eating hot or spicy food and that might cause it and it might be creating an ulcer. i am not sure but i do want this to stop. help would be appreciated.
also i heard it could be a fissure or something? i am not exactly sure about any of this.
am i at least in the right place for this post?
Yes, this is the right place.  If it is bright red blood, it's probably a hemorrhoid.  They get irritated with a BM and can cause pain and bleeding. This is why you notice if first on the tissue, and on the stool.  Get some Preparation H and see if this helps.  If your bleeding increases, or pain worsens, then you should see a Gastroenterologist
Hi there, Majinbuu1307:

I'm so sorry you are so anxious.  Few things make people freak out more than the sight of blood in stool or urine.  I'm not a Doctor and I don't know much about any of this stuff but I've heard that if stool is black, looks like coffee grounds or if the bleeding is accompanied by diarrhea, it indicates serious problems.  

Here are a few links you can check out.  It might ease your mind.  If there are any spaces in the links, remove them.

All the best and feel well soon!

Sam

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec09/ch130/ch130g.html
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom-checker/DS00671/SYMPTOM=43C38E37-2A5D-9994-EC406FA24E087EE9&TAB=Blood%2520in%2520stool
www.medicinenet.com/rectal_bleeding/article.htm
Dear Maj,
Ditto what the other posters said.  It is probably hemorrhoids, which is swollen tissue that will break open and bleed when you pass a hard stool, it's usually bright red.  Another tip for helping to stop the bleeding and reduce the inflammation of the hemorrhoids are a couple things:  Eat more fiber foods on a regular basis, like 100 percent whole wheat bread, dark green salads, oat cereal, and drink more water, it'll make your waste come out easier.  Also, in addition to Prep H that was mentioned here, you can also get some plain KY jelly, and put it on there after you bathe, and it will be less hurtful when you pass waste.
GG