GALLBLADDER, ULCER?
I have had what feels like chest pain through to my back for over a month now; with series of stomach spasms, diarrhea, and nausea.  The chest/stomach pain is always worse after a meal; much worse with fatty, spicy, or ruffage food items.
I have had and ultrasound, CT, EGD, and pipda scan.  All tests showed no abnormalities and the scan showed 60% ejection fraction.  I feel that my physician(s) are not taking my pain seriously because nothing is showing up with testing.  The chest/stomach pain is a constant ache and I am beginning to get very discouraged that they are not going to find out what is wrong.
What are some possibilities that could be causing this?
Your right your dr might not be taking your symptoms seriously. I had my Gb out after an e.r. visit and i dont know what my ejection fraction showed or any of those terms dont really make any sense to me. But i do know when i had the test to see if i GB was working it wasnt showing up at all...my dr sent me back to my rm only to do the test 2 more times and tell me he doesnt believe that my Gb isnt working! WHat an idiot. I basically told him he IS GOING TO TAKE IT OUT NOW or i will be back tomorrow until something is done.
I feel I may have to eventually make the same sort of demand.
I have all the symptoms of a spastic gallbladder, even elevated billirubin(sp) count in my labwork.
My ordeal started with an ER visit also.  They gave me a shot of demerol and said I had the stomach flu and sent me home.  That was a month ago now and they are still trying to see what the problem is.  I am miserable and just getting sick of waiting.