GI Issues
I had a colonoscopy a year ago for cronic constipation at that time I was told I had Diverticulosis and some abnormal tissue in the rectum which was biopsied and removed, The Gastroenterologist became concerened with sending me to a colo-rectal surgeon whom removed the dysplasia in the rectum, she told me to f/u with my GI, well my GI said I didnt need any follow up (I am 35) and he told me I didnt need another colonoscopy for years, I dont feel comfortable with this as I still have the constipation, abdominal pain and I had rectal dysplasia a year ago, I have alot of bloating and pain lately???? I just dont know what to do hes the specialist and doesnt seem like he is concerned. Should I be?
Since you had the dysplasia, I would recommend regular scopes.  Find another specialist, one who would be concerned.  I lost a son because his 2 specialists weren't "concerned", it's always best to seek a second or third opinion when faced with this type of situation.
That is kind of what I was thinking, but when a specialist says dont worry.. ya know, you start thinking maybe your making too much of it, but I have been having so much bloating and pain, and the constipation continues.....  I have been miserable a few days lately and just dont feel well.

Thank you for your reply