Aa
A
A
Close
GI related upper back pain?
I am a 25 yr. old female who has had many GI related problems. I had my gallbladder removed 2 yrs ago, have post cholesectomy problems (constant bowel movements, pain in upper right quadrant). I have had constant lower abdominal pain for some time, and am living with it. Recently, I have had almost constant nausea,  chest and upper back pain, on both sides, focused on my rib cage and moving up to the shoulder blades. I have had both endo and colonoscopy, both normal, was deemed negative for H.Pylori, misdiagnosed with Celiac (pathology was incorrectly interpreted first time), had a CAT scan that was normal, and currently take Zantac, Bentyl, and oral contraceptive.

I am wondering if my pain is heart related, or if I should worry about pancreatitis, liver, or spleen issues? Is is possible this is all related to IBS? I have not been diagnosed as of yet, but this is new pain, and I don't know if it is all related or not. Based upon the tests I have already had, what course of action should I request or anticipate when I see my physician?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am also taking Questran daily.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources