Gall Bladder Disease Symptoms
I have been treated for H. Pylori bacteria because of a horrible gnawing, empty feeling in my stomach, which was diagnosed as a duodenal ulcer.  However, after this treatment, I am still in agony.  I was also given a gall bladder ultrasound which showed multiple stones.  I have never had any pain on my right side, or anywhere near that area, and I am able to eat everything.  In fact, my stomach feels better when I eat.  I am supposed to see a surgeon about the gall bladder removal.  Does this sound like a bad gall bladder?  
I wouldn't rush into any Gallbladder surgery. Depending on age, gallstones happen. Was any sludge seen? No mention of stones in your bile duct? You need to get a second opinion, before surgery. Pain from gallbladder disease can be in center of chest. Producing pain similar to a heart attack. The pain I had radiated to my jaw, making it more like a heart attack. Just because you can eat anything doesn't mean you should. Stones are from cholesterol. Also lower you fat intake.
Ulcers usually do get relief after eating. The treatment for H. Pylori is simple and effective, but it doesn't fix the duodenal ulcer. Which if it turns into a peptic ulcer you have serious problems.  Peptic ulcers have eaten their way through the protective lining. How was the ulcer diagnosed?
You doctor should not over look your pancreas. My father was treated for ulcers until they decided to look further. They found that his Pancreas was the problem.
Bottom line is that you must get a second opinion and better diagnostic procedures.
Thanks for your reply.  My doctor just informed me that the H Pylori has been eliminated.  I will be seeing my GI doctor tomorrow.  I have had a pretty thorough going over, with tests, etc.  Chlosterol is 118 (always has been very low), all blood work is good.  I am taking the GI doctor's recommendation about the gall bladder removal.  Since I have known for years that I have stones, I really don't feel that is my problem with the stomach.  I am also diabetic and heal slowly.  I am hoping that is why the ulcer is taking so long to heal.  I do have days that I feel absolutely wonderful.  Hard to figure.
Hi, I have the same symptoms, but my doctor told me no h. pylori and no ulcer...just GERD.  Hard to believe it.  Whenever I eat I get the worst gnawing sensation in my upper middle abdomen/epigastirc area. Do you have pain?  I don't, just this terrible, annoying gnawing that will not go away!   I have to have my gallbladder checked now to see if that's causing the symptoms.  Sounds just like you.  How was your ulcer diagnosed? Have you had gallbladder testing?  Good luck with everything.