Gastroenterology Community
Gall Bladder Issue???

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Gall Bladder Issue???

Back in October I went to my Doctor because although I am not much of a soda drinker whenever I would drink soda I would bloat up SO bad the pain was unbearable. By the next morning every muscle in my stomach was killing me. My Dr. felt the was a gall bladder issue so he had an ultra sound done but that did not show anything. In the long run I stop drinking soda. Problem solved. Come late Dec. I had a week where I could hardly drag myself out of bed. I was just exhausted. Keeping my eyes open was the hardest thing to do. I again went to my Dr. and explained the extreme fatigue. He mentioned the gall bladder thing again but saw that we had tested that and it was fine so he took some blood and it all came back normal. After that week I wasn't so tired anymore so I just didn't follow up.  Well 2 weeks ago I had laproscopic surgery. When I came out of it I was very sick to my stomach for 3-4 days. It was hard to eat anything even soup. Everything made me feel like I was going to throw up. Like they said it would, this passed but on the 5th day I had horrible pain in my right rib cage. This got worse with every day. It was like a fluttering in the middle of my right rib cage that would come and go. It hurt to laugh or take deep breaths and Pain meds did nothing for it. My Dr. said it was not from the Surgery and I needed to see my Reg. Dr. as soon as I could. It took 3 days and by than I was in his office with tears rolling down my face. He said well you are holding your side right where your gall bladder is. I was of course thinking what in the world. He sent me down right away for a chest Xray and an ultrasound. Both came back showing nothing and my blood work came back fine. So they called and told me this and they were like so if you are still in pain he said to go get a CT scan of your abdomen. Well I was still in a ton of pain so I  went an had that done. CT Scan showed nothing. It just seems so odd to me. Pain in right side, pain in my right arm after I eat, reflux when I wake up and pain in my shoulder blades. It's it just me or does this all seem to point to my gall bladder? Why would they not see anything? What else could it be? Also, these symptoms are not constant. They come and go and are worse somedays than others but boy I am just so tired.  Any advice would be great. Thanks.