Aa
A
A
Close
Gall bladder issues
Hi There,

I am a 32 year old female that has been suffering with severe nausea, upper right quadrant pain, sometimes to the back, mostly after meals, I have lost 35 lbs bringing me down to my lowest every of 110lbs I have had numerous tests, which were all normal except the HIDA scan which showed a normal EF of 56% but my gallbladder took over 2 hrs to empty into the intestine, with them saying biliary dyskinesia, the test brought on all my symptoms that brought me there, the GI I saw orginally thought Gallbladder removal was best choice, when i saw thew surgeon he said becasue the EF is normal my gallbladder is working and believes it might be something to do with the duct.  I am now sitting in limbo waiting to have an MRI and something called biliatry manometry.  My question is when you have a slow emptying gallbladder with normal EF what is the treatment?  This has been going on since May and I am at my wits end, of not being able to eat, I am exhausted from not eating properly and weak.  Any help would be appreciated as I just want to get this behind me so I can move on.  Has anyone had this same diagnosis?  Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
shift to a liqud diet, fresh squeezed juices, whey protein drinks, soups(lentil), add digestive enzymes and take ichol by genestra it thins the bile from gall bladder moves easier. get a good nutritionist or naturopath to work with you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources