Gall bladder issues
Hi There,

I am a 32 year old female that has been suffering with severe nausea, upper right quadrant pain, sometimes to the back, mostly after meals, I have lost 35 lbs bringing me down to my lowest every of 110lbs I have had numerous tests, which were all normal except the HIDA scan which showed a normal EF of 56% but my gallbladder took over 2 hrs to empty into the intestine, with them saying biliary dyskinesia, the test brought on all my symptoms that brought me there, the GI I saw orginally thought Gallbladder removal was best choice, when i saw thew surgeon he said becasue the EF is normal my gallbladder is working and believes it might be something to do with the duct.  I am now sitting in limbo waiting to have an MRI and something called biliatry manometry.  My question is when you have a slow emptying gallbladder with normal EF what is the treatment?  This has been going on since May and I am at my wits end, of not being able to eat, I am exhausted from not eating properly and weak.  Any help would be appreciated as I just want to get this behind me so I can move on.  Has anyone had this same diagnosis?  Thanks!
shift to a liqud diet, fresh squeezed juices, whey protein drinks, soups(lentil), add digestive enzymes and take ichol by genestra it thins the bile from gall bladder moves easier. get a good nutritionist or naturopath to work with you.