Gallbladder and blood in stool
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this after gallbladder surgery.  I had my gallbladder out about 4 weeks ago and I've been pretty nauseated since.  I don't experience normal BMs and eating is a guessing game at times (I figure my body is just trying to adapt).  A couple days ago I got pretty sick from eating a plate of spaghetti and about 6 or 7 hours after eating, I had a bad case of diarrhea.  I had blood and mucous on the toilet paper that was red, not too bright red, but red.  To me it looked like the blood was separating in the mucous.  I talked to a friend of mine who told me it's probably from the surgery and the doctor said he'd see me again in a week and half.  If there's more blood, then he'll order a colonoscopy.  Should I be concerned about this?  Is it blood passing after the surgery...has this happened to anyone?  I haven't had another episode since that day, but it's only been 3 days...does blood in the stool usually occur more frequently?  Thanks!
I had my gallbladder out last Nov. I was still nauseated and ended up having to go back in to have them remove gallstones from my duct.
Make sure you keep on your doctor to help you.
Did you have any blood in your stool after the surgery?