Gallbladder and leg pain?
For the last year and a half I've been having strange symptoms. At first it seemed the run of the mill gallbladder issue with pain the right shoulder blade and upper right side of the abdomen. Fatty foods seemed to make it worse.  I had an ultrasound, and it didn't show any gallstones.

But then things started to get weird about a year ago.  I haven't had the shoulder blade pain anymore, I have a faint pain in my upper right side (infrequently), but my lower back (tailbone), butt (deep into the muscle) and legs (inner leg) are killing me. It seems to coincide with fatty foods, and the pain is usually at night and lessens by mid morning. It feels almost like a muscle or maybe nerve pain.

Am I crazy? Could it be my gallbladder?
i just had my gallbladder out a week ago. had stones and was inflamed. even if you don't have the stones maybe its inflamed and usually has to come out.good luck to you.
don't know about the other pains??