Gastroenterology Community
Gallbladder frustration, HELP

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Gallbladder frustration, HELP

Hi, Im definitly in need of some advice. Make along story short my digestive problems started about three years ago.  I had endoscopy that came out to be gastritis. The following day I had a Hida scan which came back normal. Now three years later in agonizing pain.  Pain i under the rib that circulates to my back up my shoulder, chest pains etc..etc.. Well recently had another endoscopy, colonoscopy, found gastritis again and this time polyps in my stomache. Said they were nothing to worry about, probably just due to acid reflux meds.  Then announced I probably have IBS which i think is bull @#$T.  I was sent to get another Hida Scan and I feel like it will once again come back normal.  I read if you dont experience alot of discomfort during your scan it will probably come back in the normal range.  I was not in alot of pain and now this kind of discourages me. Because as im writing right now im in alot of shoulder and normal rib and back discomfort.  I know in my heart of hearts its my gullbladder (gallbladder).  Im out of money.  Dont know what to do when this comes back normal.  Im mentally loosing it, have 4 children that need me. And I dont know how much more I can take.  I guess I have a simple question, do you have to be in pain during the test for it to be not functioning...or is it an everyones different kind of a thing?  BTW Ive also had numerous ultra sounds blood tests and they all come back fine.  I just want to cut this thing out of me myself or find a doc that believes me and convince my insurance company I need this thing out.