Gallbladder pain Relief Question

I'm going to be having my gallbladder removed soon. For the past week on and off I've been experiencing the WORST and MOST painful pain that I've ever encountered due to my gallbladder. It's just gotten so much worse than it was. My question is one that has probably been asked many times. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to get some relief from the severe pains when they occur. I've checked the internet and everyone just seems to want to sell you a product and while some may work I'm skeptical about spending the money when I'm just going to have my gallbladder removed anyway. Any suggestions or home remedies for temporary pain relief would be greatly appreciated. I've been sticking to a low fat diet but it doesn't help as much as I'd like it to.

Thank you!
Adam
By the way, I forgot to mention a few things in my previous post.

I've gotten more nervous the past few days as the pain has grown more than usual. I've also experienced vomiting on the last 2 severe gallbladder attacks. Does the vomitting mean that I'm at serious risk for other problems? I just want this thing out of my body and I'm looking forward to its removal. Do you think that I now have other major problems because I've waited too long to have it removed? Thanks again!

Adam
When is your surgery scheduled?  If you're having this many problems you may want to speak with your surgeon about moving things up.  Perhaps he can at least prescribe you something for the pain, but I'm not sure.  If you're throwing up they're probably not going to give you anything strong enough to help.  But I don't know...it's worth asking.
I found Tylenol was the only thing that has helped me Dont take anything like aspiren etc OR Ibuprofen!!! Im in the same boat as you Ralu!! I just want it out!!!

How long of a wait do you have to wait for your surgery??
Thank you both for your help! My surgery is this coming wednesday 4/25. The pain has since calmed down and I only had 1 attack since writing the original post. My surgeon perscribed some really nice pain killers that REALLY did the trick the last time it acted up. Hopefully after this wednesday this will all be history!!
I found this forum while experiencing severe pain from a gallbaldder attack.  After some research, my husband found info on the internet that freshly juiced pears would relieve the pain.  Since prescription pain meds were not working very well, why not try it. I was very doubtful, but in 15 minutes the pain was much less, and in 45 minutes it was gone!!!

I drank 3 large cupsful (14 oz each).

I hope this helps someone else. Even though I was skeptical, I now have bags of the juice frozen for the next attack.

eeny884
if you trust google more than your doctor probably its time to switch doctor
What in my post makes you think I don't trust my doctor?  The Dr's pain meds were not doing the job.

Regardless, the attack was in the early hours, so no Dr. call, only ambulance or find relief that I could afford.

In any event, the juice worked, so why knock it.