Gallbladder pain when hungry.. anyone else?
Hi I am new to this board and I have been diagnosed with a bad bladder (I have like hundreds of small stones. Last March (2006) the VA told me they needed to take it out.  I was about to get married so I told them "no" and they said, "Okay, you'll be back."  I have had small attacks but nothing as serious as Dec 2005 (I thought I was having a heart attack).  Do any of you notice you have pain if you haven't eaten for awhile?  This happens quite often and I wonder now if it is even my gallbladder?
I have the exact same thing - I was told I have one, big stone and to change my diet.  So, 6 months later, I basically only eat veggies and whole grains and I find I get attacks now, but only when I'm really hungry.  I've told my doctor this, and he didn't really have an explanation, because you should only get attacks when you have really fatty meals.  He couldn't explain it...but I know what you go thru!  
I get gallbladder pain all the time, when I'm hungry, after I've eaten, in the middle of the night... I too am at a loss for what to do?!  If you figure anything out let me know, and good luck:)