Gallbladder problems
Hi i started getting sick friday night after eating pizza i got home and was nausated. i got up at 1:30am and started vomitting. i went back to bed after drinking some water. got up about 1pm that day i was aching all over and feeling bad and my stomach was hurting all over from under my ribs down left to right. i also had diarhea bad all day saturday and sunday. its was never solid and a very light brown always watery. and i had fever on top of all this. well i went to the doctor yesterday and told him what was wrong and he suggested blood work and a gallbladder ultrasound cause when i lay down i hurt on my back and my right side. the bloodwork showed elevated liver levels and everything else fine. It even showed no infection in my body so he didnt know where the fever is coming from and the aching. and then i had the ultrasound and it showed lots of sludge not watery but thick sludge what he called it. i have to have a heida scan in the morning at 7am. What do you think could be the problem.
What did your doctor say for a follow up treatment other than a Hiatal Hernia? Do you suffer from GERD, Heartburn? Were there any Gallstones in the sludge?
Sounds like food poisoning is a possibility. The after effect of pain could be muscle pain because of the vomiting and diarrhea. No indication of infection, maybe your body rid itself. The liver may have reacted to the poision  (boutulism) causing pale stool.
How do you feel now at 1pm EST?  
i didnt say i the doctor said i have a hiatal hernia and no i dont have gerd or heartburn no there wasnt any gallstones they checked its not food poisoning i havnt been vomitting just diarhea. i still have a headache and my right side hurting.
Sounds like what my son went through.  He had severe pain, which was diagnosed as pancreatitus.  After ultrasound and hydascan(spelling?) doctors determined his gallbladder was functioning at 10%, and was filled with sludge.  He is being scheduled for gallbladder removal.  Avoid fatty foods and alcohol.