Gastroenterology Community
Gallbladder removed still inpain, Gastritis next does one casue the oth...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gallbladder removed still inpain, Gastritis next does one casue the other

I had my gallbladder removed backin august due to gall stones, i was back in the hospital twice after the surgery for constant pain, i got better for about a week and it all went back down hill again. I am back at the point where nothing i eat except rice stays in y body at all. They sent me for an eg today and found  I have Gastritis which to me seems like it could be cause by the gallstones and how sick i have been the last 6 months. They are sending me for a hida scan next to see if there are any bile duct stones. plesae help me figure out what is going on. I hope that when they took my gallbladder out i would not get vilently ill every time i eat but i have not been so lucky. Could the gallbladder problems have caused the gastritis

This discussion is related to Gallbladder surgery cause of gastritis.
Related Discussions
1222076_tn?1402214267
Hi,
I also supposely have gastritis and have been suffereing from it since August. It makes me feel horrible and nothing seems to help. I have read that dramatic stress can cause gastritis. By dramatic stress their referring to surgery, severe burns, and severe illnesses. So I think it could be very likely. I got an ulrasound done on my gallbladder and everything showed up ok so the doctors still think I just have gastritis but Im always feeling sick, even after treatments and I have no idea what could of caused me to get gastritis or why its not getting better. I hope you get to feeling better. If you want you can contact me on here. Goodluck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank