Gastroenterology Community
Gallbladder surgery gone bad

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Gallbladder surgery gone bad

I am a survivor of a laproscopic gall bladder surgery gone bad..  After my husband insisted that something was wrong, they discovered the sepsis due to the clips not holding (I was very sick at this point).  They did the ERCP, my duodenum was perforated at some point also.  Now I have to go back to surgery to fix a tear in my duodenum that sits just below the stomach chamber and over the top of the pancreas.  This is a readers digest version of an historic novel.  I need the name of a surgeon, wherever, that does this type of reconstructive surgery on a consistent basis with a high percentage of success.  I do not wish to spend the rest of my life eating out of a tube.  And yes, I have the same issues with bowel movements that others have complained about (severe constipation).