Gastroenterology Community
Gas Pains

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Gas Pains

I have been taking Nexium 40 mg one time a day for the past two months and the past week I have been having gas pains in my chest.  I can feel the gas bubbles moving after I eat and stays around for a long period of time which is very uncomfortable.  Is it ok for me to take Gas X along with the Nexium?  
hi, i would advise not to take both medications at the same time, the gas builds up when the nexium neutralises the acid in your stomach,also bacteria in your intestines release gas, i would advise that you cut down on sugar and sweets which is what bacteria thrive on.
hi guys,

well i have been dealing with the gas and dizzy feeling for about 5 years get bloated with anything i eat or drink but the problem i think is that are body is not digesting fast enough this is what i think is causing all the problems eat little potions and dont eat late it helps