Gas explosions in my stomach... unknown cause?
I have a lot of regular stomach "explosions" that are like gas wanting to escape but that stays in my stomach. I think it might be linked to excessive oil and fats from mince meat (I only notice it after eating mince) but was wondering if it could also be an inherited condition. My mother had kidney and liver issues, diabetes, gastro and gall bladder issues as well as fluid retention issues. Is there any way I can find out the cause of these painful and loud gas explosions in my stomach?
Hey Ezra868.
Welcome tot he forum.

Probable causes are too many. Foods that have high natural sugar, high-fiber and starchy foods, carbonated drinks, smoking, drinking through a straw, lactose intolerance,
G.I. and digestive issues,certain medications, eating/drinking too fast, chewing gum etc.
Avoiding or limiting the foods that produce gas is the best approach.
Just pay attention to your food and fluid intake, and establish a list of the offending items.
You may want to consider prebiotic and probiotic supplements.
I'm taking a synergistic action prebiotic and probiotic supplement from "Progressive"
It's a 3-month program and now -week 5- I must say my digestive and G.I . health is excellent!  I'm not sure if this brand is sold in Australia. Check it out!
Any high quality brand, should work just the same.
Hard to answer specifically, but usually with G.I and digestive problems, there's a
possible transfer from mother to  child, of some of those issues.
As far as mince meat goes,-as it might cause some allergic reaction- just limit its consumption.
Should your suffering escalate at certain times, you could take activated charcoal capsules, to absorb some of the excess gas.

Hope this helps, but please do your own research first,
before making any decisions regarding your health.

Blessings
Nikodicreta
.