Gas in stomach causing constant burping
I have been trying to get the bottom of gas being produced in my stomach for quite some time. I constantly have an air bubble in my stomach and burp about every 5 minutes all day long. I feel full and bloated as a result and eat about 1/5 of the amount of food I used too. It doesn't seem to be caused by any foods I've eaten as it never goes away,  even if I haven't eaten in 15 hours. I've had one bacterial overgrowth breath test that came back positive so I was put on Rifaximin which didn't help. I questioned my doctor about h-pylori but have yet to be tested. I'm at a loss for what else it could be. Would Rifaximin have killed the h-pylori if it was there or is that still a possible cause? The diagnosis from the  breath test was for small intestine bacterial overgrowth. The gas seems to come from my stomach as I can feel the air bubble as if it's in my throat. The symptoms are very strong making me surprised there's no obvious answer. What else could it be?
Try a probiotic.  Try stopping milk.  
Thanks, I've tried both with no help. Also been keeping a log of my diet looking for possible triggers. Nothing seems to aggravate it.