Gassy and nauseous, feel motion sickness easily
For a number of years now I've had a condition that today is still  undiagnosed..  quite often i feel painfully gassy, alot of burping, accompanied by nausea,hot flush,headache. I've been to so many specialist and it's always been narrowed down to im suffering from anxiety attacks and/or i have ibs. I tend to easily become motion sensitive( cars, buses, airplanes), i was never at all like this before. Eating a healthy deit helps , but my problem is still very hard to deal with. I drink alot of water, try to eat health, and exercise alot. I try to live my life and not let it affect me , but its hard to live like this. Or am i just crazy?

This discussion is related to Excessive Burping.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend that you talk to your doctor about trying to eliminate different foods from your diet to see if this helps.
Sounds familiar...  have you ever had a gastic emptying study done?  There is a condition called gastroparesis that can cause all your symptoms (not sure about the motion sickness, though). As someone diagnosed only 1 month ago, here are a couple of tips that have greatly impoved my daily living: stop eating whole grain products. This has honestly been the greatest challenge but yet greatest relief for me. Whole grain items are very difficult for your stomach to digest if it is not functioning properly.  Second big life saver - small "meals" throughout the day.  Eat just one item every two hours or so and puree what you can.  My typical work day food includes yogurt, pureed carrots and pureed apple/pear sauce; I eat only one food type every couple of hours, more frequent if I'm feeling like I have a good day. V8 smoothie drinks have also become my best friend.  Long post but I hope this helps you or someone else find some relief.
I have gastroparesis too.  And yes, avoiding whole grains or anything else that is high in fiber will often help GP symptoms.