Gastric Symptoms
Hello!
I have been having a few symptoms and was wondering if someone could clarify what could be going on in my body.
Symptoms: Diarrhea, Blood in toilet bowl, foamy stools, dizziness, floating stools, nausea, and feel itchy inside my abdomen.
I have had 2 liver transplants and I had a bad reaction to albumin.
Samk, I'm not sure anyone on this board could help you in trying to determine what's going on with your body due to the complexity of your medical history. Have you discussed the present issues with your doctor? He/she would have the most valid opinion on what might be going on and could order the tests that will give you the answer to your question.

We could sit here and pick apart your symptoms, but just saying that blood in the toilet could indicate hemorrhoids or something more serious in the anal/rectal area or higher up in the colon isn't going to do you any good. You need an informed medical opinion from someone who is conversant with your overall condition. Please call your doc.