Gastric problems

I am a 60 year old woman with a history of iBS and acid reflux.. I had my gallbladder removed in March this year and also have motility problems with my esophagus. For the last six weeks or I have had lots of bloating, upper gastric pain and a horrible pain under right shoulder blade. I also have lots of gas and a full feeling in my chest. I have been to the doctor who is arranging an endoscopy but I don't know when this will be. I am getting really worried as I have been taking omeprazole, a proton pump inhibitor, but it isn't working. Can anyone help me please?
Jennie, have you changed your diet to a low-fat one? If not, consider doing so. In addition, try to identify any foods outside of the 'usual suspects' that may be causing your problems and take them out of your diet.

The upper gastric pain could be the result of acid reflux, but it could also be due to spasms of the common bile duct. In addition to the endoscopy, please make sure your doc considers doing and MRCP which will show whether or not there is any sludge or stones that may have escaped during surgery. That issue needs to be considered.
Thank you for your response, I will talk to my doctor again. Will let, you know what he says. Thanks again for your help.