Gastritis-Candida?
Can Gastritis be caused by Candida?  The reason I am asking is because I was exposed to needless antibiotics in an ER then my testicals turned red like a yeast issue, then I had 10 days of 4000mgs of Augmentin for a constipation/colon infection.  Then after a week of concluding that I developed gastritis for the first time, and a thrush.
Sounds like the antibiotics killed the bacteria that were competing with your normal bacteria in your bowels that lived around your genitals and were keeping a subclinical fungal infection in your inguinal area at bay.  When you took the antibiotics, those good bacteria were killed and the fungus, possibly candidal, ascended into your colon and right up to your mouth.  Anyone who has a yeast infection in the mouth should be checked for HIV.
Well, I really don't understand how I would have contracted HIV, simply because I have never been with anyone but my wife, and she has never been with anyone but me.  I am no an intravenous drug user and neiher is she.  So, I don't see how that would be a possibility.
Well, I went to the doctor today.  It appears that I do have a candida yeast infection from stem to stern.  I was given a prescription of Diflucan.  Addtionally, it was discovered I have Hyperadolism (peeing out the majority of my potasium).  Apparently, between the two it is possible to clear up my IBS-D and Gastritis.  I am crossing my fingers.
Did the diflucan clear up your yeast infection?