Gastroentrolegy
I am 32 years old male,2 years back i was getting pain in my left abdomen also there was heart burning.then gastroenterologist did colonoscopy and endoscopy .then doctor told  that it was the beginning stage of ulcer.i had medicine for 60 days.then last year again i was getting some pain in my left abdomen the same symptoms which had earlier.then i went for endoscopy then gastroenterologist told  its cured.even the when i was getting hert burn  usually i was taking pandaprzole.
Last one week i am suffering from some pin pricking pain in my left abdomen.in my lab report some blood presents is there in stool.Hemoglobin is 17.initially it was started with left shoulder pain.then some problem started in my stomach like after food immediately i used to go toilet.then i had take ciprofloxacin and metrogyl.then after the pin pricking pain started.now i am getting  pain in all joints.
Gastroenterologist prescribed Pantaprazole for 7 days.after 7 days i went to doctor again i did stool test now i am waiting for the result.now i am really worried about my health please any one can help me by giving some good advices...