Gastroenterology Community
Gastromic problems - stinky burps, horrid gas, constipation, no appetit...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gastromic problems - stinky burps, horrid gas, constipation, no appetite

Recently I have had little to no appetite, the idea of food is disgusting, and can only manage liquids or cereals and soups.  I have had horrible bouts of constipation and also stinky, foul burps, not to mention gas that when it passes smells disgusting.  I am a 48 year old diabetic female.  I take metformin  2000mg daily, Bydurea once a week, venafaxine HCL 150 mg, glimepiride 4 mg, and Nexium 20 mg.  Is there something that I can do to change these symptoms?  I have begun taking NatureMade''s Probiotic in the hope that it would help, but so far, not much of a difference.
Sounds like it could be gastroparesis from autonomic neuropathy - i.e involuntary nereves controlling the stomach are sick from diabetes damage. Autonomic neuropathy can also affect the heart, in some cases causing cardiac arrest.

You need to see a doctor ASAP (!) for this and also and get your diabetes under control.

Do not delay.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank