Gastroparesis and Eosinophilic esophagitis

My 12yo son was just diagnosed with gastroparesis and eosinophilic esophagitis...I'm curious if anybody knows if there is a connection between these two conditions?  He will have more testing to determine the cause of the gastroparesis.  

Thanks!

Deb
Our son was diagnosed with EE 2 years ago after endoscopy with biopsy.  Last week after adding "failure to thrive" to his list of medical issues and a GES, he was diagnosed with gastrolparesis.  I too am wondering if there is a connection.  I have been going out of my mind with concern and frustration for our son. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I hope you get more answers.

bp66

If you check the following site http://www.njpaeos.org/egid.html you'll find that they they list gastroparesis as being associated with EoE. You might want to check further there.
Thank you so much. I will check out the site.bp66