Gastropresis
I also have Gastropresis.  I was diagnosed about 7 years ago.  I also had a hiatal hernia which I had operated on in Aug. 2011.  Since the surgery the Gastropresis seems to have gotten worse.  I can't even drink a glass of water without it just laying in my stomach and chest area.  Does anyone else have this problem even with drinking liquids?  Aftewr eating aa small meal I am totally miserable for at least 5 to 7 hours afterwards.  Was on Reglan years ago but too many side effects.  Would love to try this other medicine from Canada everyonbe is talking about.  Does it really help?

Linda
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I have gastroparesis too and I haven't been able to tolerate anything in my stomach for the last year.  I am 100% fed through a tube into my small intestine.  I believe the medicine you are thinking of is Domperidone.  It is very similar to Reglan, except it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier so it usually has less side effects.  However, it can have some serious cardiac risks.  It can usually be obtained in the US through online pharmacies or compounding pharmacies.