General Questions about Gasteroparesis
It seems that i suffer from flare ups. Some days i can eat anything (not a lot, but i can still take in solids and roughly 2k calories) but some days i can eat fine in the morning and afternoon, but if i eat something that irritates my stomach at night, i get the bloated feeling.

When i get flare ups, it seems i absorb meds normally, my sugar levels are normal and it seems other meds i take work correctly as well (i dont have diabetes but i do check my suger at my mothers request)

GES was done during a really bad stomach virus that my wife also had, after 4 hours i retained 53%

my main symptoms are bloating nausea and dry heaves if i dont take meds in time. The next morning i typically get back to my normal eating habbits.

It also seems when i take my lactulose as a laxative with a lot of water, i feel good too.

Now to my main question, my doc seems to think i have severe vitamin D issues not caused by my GP, but by my poor diet and the fact i live in a cold climate and dont go out a lot (mainly in the night when the sun is down) Normal vit d levels are 30-75 and mine was 7.7! My vit b12 was normal and over the level that says very low likelyhood of becoming too low. All of my other levels were normal except i need to get more protein. I had a vit d test, cbc, b12 and one other test, everything else was fine.

I have read that sever low vit d can cause slow stomach (general weakness of all muscles) keeping my hopes up. I just feel lucky that my symptoms only flare up once every few weeks (sometimes months if im lucky)

What i wont give to go back to a few days flare up and then a year of being normal like i was a few years ago.