Gerd like Symptoms + throat feels strange + rash on one side of body
The other side of my body is totally clear. The rashes are very tiny bumps on hands, legs, etc.... strangely the other side of body is fine. I am also having  a possible Liver hemangioma as was told by a GI Specalisit but not confirmed....Other symptoms also are breathlessness lie Asthma all the time. Is that common. I am quite slim and slightly mascular build. Any suggestions or anyone with similar symptoms willing to share? I took Nexium but that breathlessness symptoms still is present most of the time.
Pectin, have you ever been checked for celiac - intolerance to gluten? I can't explain why you'd have a rash on only one side of your body, but rashes are characteristic of celiac. Celiac can also present with GERD-like symptoms - it's a great mimic of other GI disorders.
Thanks so much I have NEVER NEVER known about this... I will now look into this....thing is the doctor did a ultrasound and saw a 1cm mass which he thinks is Liver hemangioma ..... but these sporadic rashes on one side [they alternate] and then when it is cured... a few weeks later... it goes on the other side. Very very strange.. also the Acid Reflux/ GERD liker symptoms and breathlessness like Asthma which put me to use an inhaler..... is making me sad
Problem is it also happens when I sometimes take soya sauce... to make matters worst.... sometimes it does not even happen [no rashes] and sometimes beer cause me to have an outbreak and sometimes don't... like 50/50%.. is that still considered to be Gluten intolerant?