Gastroenterology Community
Girlfriend Vommiting 24 hours, now dark green bile

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Hello! my girlfriend started voming after a bowel movement around 1pm. she has been throwing up everything she's tried to drink or eat (gatoraide, water, saltines, ginger ale, sprite).  she also has been sitting in the tub with hot water for most of the day since it started happening. when she gets out she says she is way to cold and her skin hurts extremely bad, the hot water seems to calm her down.  for the first day all she would vomit is the blue gatoraide or when that thrown up it became the yellow bile. now, the next day.  she went to her doctor (not er) and they gave her a shot to stop her from vomiting (worked for a while, maybe 3 hours) and they ran blood tests and saw her WBC is at 17, max it 10.  when she got home from the doctor she started vomiting dark green bile. 3 times now within a hours.  Please! if someone could help me please let me know. Thank you thank you
What did the doctor say when you called and told him about vomiting green bile?  He expects you to call and tell him if symptoms get worse like that.  Call the doctor and leave a call-back number if office closed.  While waiting, take her temperature so you will know what it is when he calls back.  
well we went to the doctor in the morning and it wasn't that bad by then. she has acually calmed down now, has not vomited in quite some time, her temp has been staying at 89.9 to 90 for the past couple hours. thank you for your advice. it is really appreciated.
What is her temperature currently?  Is that in centigrade or fahrenheit?  89.9 to 90 doesn't make any sense at all in either centigrade or fahrenheit.