Going crazy about nausea
Hello everyone, new here, and here's my question: Off and on for about 10 years I've had mysterious nausea that no one could figure out. I was fine for about a year. But then it suddenly came back. I can barely eat, barely drink. And this is leading to some severe depression. I also tend to have lots of random pain as well, especially in the area where my gallbladder used to be (had it removed at 16, I'm now 20). I have a fear of vomiting so for someone like me, this is a living nightmare. My doctor claimed it to be ibs caused by stress and fibromyalgia... but I think this could be something more. But I can't be too sure :( Help?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Have you had any testing done?
So much testing I don't even remember half of the testing I've had done. Pretty much, if you can name it, I've probably had the test run I suppose. And thank you for the kind welcome :)
I'll list a bunch of tests and you can tell me the ones you've had/haven't had: blood work, stool sample, urine sample, endoscopy with biopsies, colonoscopy, upper gi small bowel follow through / swallow study, sitsmarker test, gastric emptying scan, hydrogen breath test, abdominal ct scan, pelvic ct scan, ultrasound, HIDA scan of the gallbladder, HIDA scan of the small bowel, smartpill, esophageal manometry test, stomach manometry test, small bowel manometry, and there are more but that is all I can think of at the minute!!