Got a stool test back. I have dysbiosis
It showed no growth of lactobascillus species, low growth of Bifobacteria, high growth of klebsiella pneumoniae (possible pathogen) and a high growth of enterobacter cloacae (possible pathogen). Im breaking out all over my body in hives, i have joint, muscle and bone pain, extreme memory problems, insomnia, fatigue.

Im currently on diflucan and Doxycycline, diflucan so no candida can grow out of control and the doxycycline to kill the bad bacteria. Its been one week and no results...is that normal? Will it take a month or 2 of antibiotics to see any improvement in my symptoms? Or should I ask my doctor to switch my antibiotics to something stronger?

What can I do to get the good bacteria to grow in my system again. My diet is no grains or breads or anything like that. Just vegetables and protein.
Talk to your doc about starting to supplement with probiotics now, so that you don't end up with a bacterial skewing problem such as C. diff after taking antibiotics for prolonged periods of time. The probiotics will hopefully also help to swing your system back toward 'normal' levels of good flora.
How longdo you think it will take? I just ate some brown rice pasta yesterday and Ive been broken out in hives ALL over my body and im taking high doses of anti histamines and its not helping.
Hi, I realize this is an old post but I hope someone is still getting notifications. Did your problem clear up?  I too have this same problem.  Mine actually started BECAUSE of antibiotics.  I took too many and wasn't taking probiotics so it compromised my immune system, caused a dysbiosis and leaky gut, where the enterobacter cloacae penetrated either my gut lining or got in through a cut and caused a major infection in my lung that I am still trying to get rid of 3 years later (although very minor now).  So, I would suggest to check out alternative antimicrobials as antibiotics have a hard time killing this thing and you could damage your body further unless taking pharmaceutical grade probiotics. I'm taking 20 Billion CFY's 2 x a day.