Gastroenterology Community
Green stool and constant Severe stomach pain Desperate for help
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Green stool and constant Severe stomach pain Desperate for help

My pain all started one day out of nowhere aprox 9 months ago. My stomach felt awkward like I was hungry, So i ate some chicken and I was in so much pain I went to emergency, I was sweating, Bent over in stomach pain.

20 years old Male. never any health problems 135 pounds

I have had recurring stomach pain constantly with no relief for 9 months now, and I really cant take my life anymore, I feel terrible everyday. As soon as I wake up in the morning I have pain all the way till I go to sleep. Its constantly ruining my life And I dont think i can take much more.

Current Symptoms

-Constant green stool sometimes pale, very bright green sometimes, I havent seen normal brown stool in a long time
-Thin shredded. small air bubbles. food particles ( sometimes)
-pain is everywhere in upper stomach to lower stomach
-pain moves around in stomach frequently
-pain is more often upper stomach area
-cramping/bloated/tight/pressure/soar feeling
-as I breath out and expand my stomach I feel the pain more
-it is constantly hard to catch a breath when my stomach is expanded and in pain
-extremly gassy. burping. constantly can taste whatever i ate after burping
-if I dont eat pain will get worse
-after eating I feel very bloated and full even after small meals
-I feel constaipated sometimes like i have to strain to go or feel i still need to go after going
-I had diarhea (diarrhea) the first 3 weeks I had this problem
-lost about 10 pounds over 9 months
-stomach grumles and makes loud noises all the time. Feels like very vigourus contactions

tests done
-Upper endoscopy few months ago
-Barium enema and swallow
-Blood tests at hosptial several times
-Stool samples for parasites/ h pylori
-Ultrasound
-Urine samples

Medications tried
-anxiety pills for two weeks no resulsts I dont think I have anxiety
-apo amatriplyne for ibs 2 weeks nothing
-acid reflux pills. nexium
-celiac diet for 3 weeks nothing
-buscopan for few days nothing

Only test that came back for me showing something were low vit D.  At a computerized health food store i was diagonised with giardia but I took pills for it and know it doesnt show up. Wheat intolerance showed up So i stopped wheat for 2 weeks and still Nothing, she gave up and said she couldnt help me anymore. My doctor thinks im a mental case and need anxiety pills to help my stomach pain?, she thinks im stressed out or something, if im stressed its because my stomach hurts.

Ive lost thousands of dollers not working full time. barely work part time now and I spend more on pills and doctors that dont help me all the time.

If anyone Could help me I would appreciate it very much. I will Send anyone $400 if they can figure out whats wrong with me I dont care anymore, i cant live like this anymore and I cant work enough to barely pay my rent.

I live in Kitchener, Ontario if anyone knows any good doctors around here let me know please. I already have seen a Gi speciliast who refuses to help me any further and I have a family doctor that thinks im mental so dont tell me I need to see anymore doctors please.