Gross rotten egg burps (NASTY)
In the last 3 months I have had 4 bouts of the rotten egg burps followed by severe nausea and vomitting and stomach pain. The pain is in the upper middle abdomen. When I  get these attacks I have shrugged them off as stomach flu, but 4 times in 3 months is ridicrulas (sp). It has gotten so bad I have ended up in the ER twice. I was given zofran and it has worked well. Each attack is slightly different, the last one was the worst, the pain and nausea lasted all day. I have a really bad fear of vomitting and I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what could it be? I would appriciate any suggestions to ease the symptoms when they come, especially the nausea.
TY
You may want to consider asking your doctor to check you for acid reflux problems caused by the presence of H. pylori, a nasty little bacteria that needs to be eradicated with antibiotic treatment.