Gastroenterology Community
Gut breathing problems

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Gut breathing problems

Hello. I've had a bit of luck here. I would say that I'm not cured but greatly improved.
First I would go to your Doctor and ask whether you can see their Dietician. My Dieticain used the Addenbrook method to find out what food were causing problems. This is basically an exclusion diet where foods are added every few days. I found that Milk and Onions are worth avoiding (strong Coffee too but I still torture myself by still drinking the stuff).
The other thing was using a drug such as Omeprazole and Famotadine . They are PPI drugs.I had more success with Lansoprazole but it made me confused and I can't have that with my job. Hmmm...so I'm still searching for the last drug without side affects.

PS- This was all found out and done by the Uk's Health Service which all US Citizens think is rubbish. I'm glad I live in the Uk.
Cheers Jerry

This discussion is related to Gas,bloating and breathing.